I am a third year Ph.D. student in Computer Science at University of Southern California. My advisor is Professor Sven Koenig .
I received my B.Eng degree from Department of Automation, School of Information Science and Technology, Tsinghua University.
I am interested in a variety of topics related to Artificial Intelligence, such as combinatorial algorithms, heuristic search, scheduling and planning for robotics and transportation.
You can find my CV here.
- [2020.02] Visiting the Optimization Research Group for 3 months at Monash University, Melbourne, VIC, Australia.
- [2020.02] A talk at EAAI 2020 in New York, NY, USA.
- [2020.01] 2 papers accepted to ICAPS 2020.
- [2020.01] A paper and an extended abstract accepted to AAMAS 2020.
- [2019.11] Visited Prof. Ariel Felner’s group for 2 weeks at Ben-Gurion University, Be’er Sheva, Israel.
- [2019.10] A talk at the Amazon Research Awards – Robotics Symposium in Boston, MA, USA.
- [2019.08] 2 talks at IJCAI 2019 in Macau, China.
- [2019.07] 2 talks at ICAPS 2019 in Berkeley, CA, USA.
- [2019.05] Summer research intern at Amazon Robotics, Seattle, WA, USA.
- [2019.05] A paper accepted to IJCAI 2019.
- [2019.03] Received a Technology Commercialization Award from the USC Stevens Center for Innovation Technology.
- [2019.02] 2 short papers accepted to ICAPS 2019.
- [2019.01] 2 spotlight talks at AAAI 2019 in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.
- [2019.01] A paper and an extended abstract accepted to AAMAS 2019.
- [2018.12] Visited Prof. Ariel Felner's group for 3 weeks at Ben-Gurion University, Be'er Sheva, Israel.
- [2018.11] 3 papers accepted to AAAI 2019.
- [2018.04] A paper accepted to IJCAI 2018.
- [2018.01] An extended abstract accepted to AAMAS 2018.
- [2018.01] A short paper accepted to ICAPS 2018.
- [2017.08] PhD student at USC!